Monday, January 18, 2010

Sugar is sweet but lemon is sour

Sense number four, taste. 

Your tongue is divided into six different parts, although there are four different tastes. The tip of your tongue tastes the sour stuff like lemon.  The sides of your tongue taste salty stuff like salt.  The back of your tongue controls the sweet and bitter: sweet on left side, bitter on right.  Sweet like sugar and for me buttermilk is better.  The middle of your tongue has no taste-buds.

The next flash website page thing-a-madoodle will be on the blog tomoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I thought tongues were just for sticking at at your brother or sister. Didyou try to put lemon in the middle of your tongue to see if it didn't make you ake a funny face andshiver all over? I may try that later today. By the way, I looked in the mirror and my tongue looks like just on part. Hmmmmm.
    AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AB

    What I meant by your tongue has different parts, it means that your tongue has different taste-buds and that the middle had no taste meant that the middle has no taste-buds.

    Zallum

    ReplyDelete